Veeru Devgan Biography, Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Caste, Wiki & More
Veeru Devgan was a stuntman, action choreographer, and film director in Bollywood. He is the father of Bollywood Actor Ajay Devgan and director Anil Devgan.
Veeru Devgan was born in 1934 in Amritsar in the state of Punjab, India. He was an Indian Acton Choreographer, Stuntman, Film Director, Film Producer, Assistant Director, Screenwriter & Film Actor who was known for his work in the Bollywood industry.
Veeru Devgan Complete Bio & Career
Honors & Awards
Health Issues, Illness and Death Info
He died on 27-5-2019 in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India. He died at the age of 85 due to cardiac arrest. He was already suffering from age-related health issues.
|DEATHDAY||DEATH PLACE||DEATH COUNTRY|
|27 May 2019 (Thursday)||Mumbai, Maharashtra||India|
Veeru Devgan Family, Relatives and Other Relations
He is married to Veena Devgan and together the couple had four children named Ajay, Anil, Neelam, and Kavita Devgan. Veteran actress Kajol was her daughter-in-law.
Life's Important Dates Of Veeru Devgan
- April 2 Ajay Devgan's Birthday (Son)
- June 27 Anil Devgan's Birthday (Son)
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Driving and Reading|
|Debut||As Writer - Jigar (1992)
As a Producer - Singhasan (1986)
As an actor - Sourabh (1979)
As a Director - Hindustan Ki Kasam (1999)
|Best Movies||Satyam Shivam Sundaram: Love Sublime (1978), Dostana (1980), Kranti (1981), Himmatwala (1983), and Phool Aur Kaante (1991) among various others|
|Favorite Sport||Cricket and Boxing|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Veeru Devgan
- He left Amritsar and came to Mumbai with his 4 friends.
- All his friends went back except him as he decided to stay back.
- During his struggling days, he used to wash cars and earn his livelihood.
- He has also served as a scriptwriter for the Hindi film Jigar.
- He was recently seen during the screening of his son's film Total Dhamaal.