Tanuja Mukherjee Biography, Age, Wiki, Career, Husband, Children, Family & More
Tanuja Samarth, popularly known as Tanuja, is an Indian film actress, who predominantly works in the Hindi film industry.
Tanuja Mukherjee, a veteran Indian beauty was born on 23-09-1943 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is a popular Indian actress who has predominantly worked in Hindi Cinema.
Tanuja Mukherjee Complete Bio & Career
Tanuja Mukherjee Family, Relatives and Other Relations
She was born to Kumarsen and Shobhna Samarth. She has three sisters named Nutan, Chatura, and Reshma. She has a brother named Jaideep Samarth. She was married to Lt. Shomu Mukherjee from 1973 till his death in 2008. She has two daughters named Kajol and Tanisha. Actor Ajay Devgan is her son-in-law. She belongs to the illustrious family of the Samarth-Mukherjee clan.
Life's Important Dates Of Tanuja Mukherjee
- July 15 Rattan Bai's Birthday (Grandmother)
- November 17 Shobhna Samarth's Birthday (Mother)
- June 4 Nutan's Birthday (Sister)
- June 19 Shomu Mukherjee's Birthday (Husband)
- August 5 Kajol Devgan's Birthday (Daughter)
- March 3 Tanishaa Mukerji's Birthday (Daughter)
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies and Reading|
|School||St, Joseph's, Panchgani, India & St. Geroge's Switzerland|
|Address||Santa Cruz, Mumbai, India|
|Bad Habits||Chain Smoker and Drinker|
|Debut||As a child artist- Humari Beti & As an adult- Chhabili|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Tanuja Mukherjee
- Tanuja hated studies but was fond of learning new languages and during her time in Switzerland, she wrote letters to her father in the German language.
- She was just 16 years old when she made her acting debut.
- She never attended college as her family was facing some financial crisis.
- She and her husband Shomu Mukherjee separated after 10 years of their marriage but never filed for divorce.
- She was a chain smoker and used to smoke in public as well.
- She is also a social activist and has joined hands with the Lonavala-Khandala citizens forum. This organization raise its voice for environmental issues in the hill areas.