Tahir Raj Bhasin Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Girlfriend, Facts, Biography & More
Tahir Bhasin is an Indian actor and model, Bollywood films Tahir rose to fame from the movie Mardani.
Tahir Raj Bhasin aka Tahir Bhasin is an Indian actor and model, who appears in Bollywood films Tahir rose to fame from the movie Mardani. Tahir is well-known for his characters in the film such as “Mardaani (2014) as Karan “Walt” Rastogi, which earned him a Filmfare Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor and a Screen Award for Best Antagonist, and “Force 2” (2016) as Shiv Sharma/Rudra Pratap Singh, “Manto” (2018) as Shyam, and “Chhichhore” as Derek D’souza. He began his career by performing the character of Bamby in the Bollywood movie Kismat Love Paisa Dilli (2002). Tahir is very active on social media and always shares his dashing, travel, life events images, and videos on his Instagram account, where Tahir has 234k followers.
Tahir Bhasin was born and grew up in New Delhi the capital of India. He did his schooling in a private school in New Delhi, thereafter Tahir went to attend Hindu College, Delhi, where he completed his Bachelor’s degree in Political Science course and after completing his Bachelor’s degree in Political Science course he enrolled in the University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia, where Tahir completed his Master’s Degree in Global Media Communications. Tahir is a very bright student in his school days and Tahir began acting at the age of 13. When he was 15 years old, he joined Barry John Acting School to enhance his acting skills.
He also attended the acting theatre of Aamir Raza Husain, who was a big theater personality in Delhi. At the age of just 18, Tahir hosted an NDTV youth special program. At the age of 23, he moved to Mumbai to pursue acting as his career and joined the Institute of Advanced Acting and Behavioral Studies for a year. There he learned about body language and behavior analytics. Tahir enrolled in a summer intensive acting and voice training program organized by actor and director Naseeruddin shah in 2013. He also did theatre with Jehan Manekshaw.
Tahir Raj Bhasin has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 76 Kg (168 lbs). Tahir Raj Bhasin always keeps himself fit and he is very healthy and Conscious. His chest measurement is 40 Inches, Waist is approx. 32 Inches & biceps measurement is 13 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes.
Tahir Bhasin was born on 21 April 1987 (Tuesday) in New Delhi, India into a well-to-do Hindu family. As of 2021, Tahir is 34 years old and Tahir’s zodiac sign is Taurus. Tahir’s mother is a Kashmiri-Maharashtrian while Tahir’s father is Punjabi. Tahir’s father is a retired Air Force Pilot and Tahir’s mother worked for the Confederation of Indian Industry and Aptech Computers, Tahir also has a younger brother, who is a pilot in Cathay Pacific. Bhasin’s grandfather was a fighter plane pilot in Indian Air Force.
Talking about Tahir’s love life and marital status, currently, Tahir is unmarried and not dating anyone as Tahir is focusing on his career. But in an interview, Tahir stated that Tahir had relationships during his school and college days but after being committed to acting, Tahir does not have time for relationships.
Tahir Bhasin began his career professionally by acting in short movies for the Film and Television Institute Of India (FTII); one of them being “Nero’s (2009),” in which Tahir acted the character of ‘Dish Pig’. Tahir then began working in advertisements and appeared in the television advertisements for brands such as Canon Camera and Samsung. He made his first Bollywood appearance in the movie named “Kismat Love Paia Dilli” (2012) in the character of ‘Bamby’. Tahir made special appearances in Kai Po Che! in 2013 starring Rajkumar Rao, Late Sushant Singh Rajput, and Amit Sadh in which Tahir played adult Ali Hashmi and “One By Two” in 2014 as ‘Mihir’.
Bhasin then appeared as a full=fledged character in the movie “Mardaani” in 2014 as ‘Karan “Walt” Rastogi’. Thereafter, Tahir acted in “Force 2 (2016), “Manto” (2018), and “Chhichhore” (2019). In the year 2021, Tahir appeared in the Bollywood film named “83” as Sunil Gavaskar, and apart from him, many stars are in the movie such as Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Jiiva, Hardy Sandhu, Aditi Arya, Pankaj Tripathi, and Ammy Virk.
- Kismat Love Paisa Dilli, as Bamby, In the year 2012.
- Kai Po Che!, as Adult Ali Hashmi, In the year 2013.
- One by Two, as Mihir Deshpande, in the year 2014.
- Mardaani, Karan “Walt” Rastogi, In the year 2014.
- Force 2, as Shiv Sharma/Rudra Pratap Singh, In the year 2016.
- Manto, as Shyam, In the year 2018.
- Chhichhore, as Derek D’souza, In the year 2019.
- 83, as Sunil Gavaskar, In the year 2021.
- Love Shots, as Nikhil, on YouTube, In the year 2016.
- Timeout, like Rahul, on Voot, In the year 2018.
- Pyaar Actually (Real Is Rare), like Vivek, on Hotstar, In the year 2019.
- Yeh Kaali Kaali Ankhein, as Vikrant, on Netflix, In the year 2021.
- Ranjish Hi Sahi, on Voot, In the year 2021.
- Filmfare Awards, Best Supporting Actor, Mardaani, Nominated, In the year 2014.
- Screen Awards, Best Actor In a Negative Role (Male), Mardaani, Won, In the year 2014.
- Screen Awards, Most Promising Newcomer (Male), Mardaani, Nominated, In the year 2014.
- Stardust Awards, Superstar of Tomorrow – Male, Mardaani, Nominated, In the year 2014.
- Star Guild Awards, Best Performance in a Negative Role, Mardaani, Nominated, In the year 2014.
- Star Guild Awards, Most Promising Debut- Male, Nominated, In the year 2014.
- Does Tahir Raj Bhasin smoke: Not Known
- Does Tahir Raj Bhasin drink alcohol: Yes
- Tahir is multi-cultural as Tahir’s mother is a Kashmiri Maharashtrian while Tahir’s father is a Punjabi.
- The entire family of Tahir Raj Bhasin is associated with the aviation field. Both his father and grandfather were fighter pilots in the Indian Air Force, while his younger brother is a pilot in a commercial airline.
- At the age of just 15, Tahir joined the famous Barry John Acting School to improve his acting skills.
- After finishing his education in Delhi, Tahir worked with a leading national news production company before moving to Melbourne for post-graduation.
- During his college days, Tahir Raj Bhasin got an excellent chance to attend an acting workshop organized by Aamir Raza Husain, who is a well-known theatre personality in Delhi.
- Tahir moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra at the age of 23, where Tahir joined the Institute of Advanced Acting and Behavioral Studies for a year to learn about body language and behavioral analytics.
- Although Tahir Raj Bhasin made his debut in the Bollywood Film Industry as a villain in the 2014 movie, Mardaani, Tahir has played in several films before it such as Kismat Love Paisa Dilli (2012), Kai Po-Che! (2013) & One By Two (2014).
- Impressed by his play in Mardaani, the makers of Force the film offered him a negative character in the sequel.
- Tahir has appeared in many television advertisements for several well-known brands such as Samsung, Canon Camera, Wil Stone Intense with Isha Talwar, and Amazon with Mrunal Thakur.
Full Name Tahir Raj Bhasin Nickname Tahir Profession Actor, Model Debut Film-Mardaani, In the year 2014 Language Known Hindi & English Date Of Birth 21 April 1987 (Tuesday) Age (as of 2021) 34 Years Birthplace New Delhi, India Hometown New Delhi, India Nationality Indian Religion Hinduism Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign Taurus Hobbies Traveling, Playing Basketball Food Habit Non-Vegetarian Height in Centimeters 178 cm in Meters 1.78 m in Feet & Inches 5′ 10″ Weight in Kilograms 76 kg Weight in Pounds 168 lbs Body Measurement (approx.) Chest-40
Eye Colour Black Hair Colour Black Father Name Not Known (Retired Air Force Pilot) Mother Name Not Known (Worked for Confederation of Indian Industry and Aptech Computers) Sister None Brother 1 Younger (Pilot in Cathay Pacific) School Not Known College/University Hindu College, Delhi
University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Educational Qualification Bachelor’s degree in Political Science
Master’s Degree in Global Media Communications
Actor Shah rukh khan Directors Vishal Bharadwaj, Anurag Kashyap TV Series Breaking Bad Colour Black, White, Blue Sport Basketball, Cricket Holiday Destination Goa, London, France