Shivangi Kolhapure Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Caste, Wiki & More
Shivangi Kolhapure is a Famous Playback Singer as well as an Indian Actress. She is the wife of Famous Bollywood Actor Shakti Kapoor.
Shivangi Kolhapure was born in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India. She is an Indian Film Actress & Singer known for her work in few Bollywood films.
Shivangi Kolhapure Complete Bio & Career
Shivangi Kolhapure, the sister of famous Bollywood actress Padmini Kolhapure and Tejaswini Kolhapure, has done just a few movies in her career. She starred in the film titled Kismet in 1980. She was cast alongside Bollywood stars like Mithun Chakraborty and Ranjeeta. She also worked with her future husband Shakti Kapoor in this film. Though her role was very brief. She took retirement from films after her marriage in 1982 and since then has been spotted with her husband Shakti Kapoor at some award nights.
Shivangi Kolhapure Family, Relatives and Other Relations
She was born to Nirupama Kolhapure and a professional musician, Pandharinath Kolhapure. She has 2 sisters which include actress Padmini Kapoor and Tejaswini Kolhapure. She is married to veteran Bollywood Actor Shakti Kapoor. She is the mother of Bollywood actors Siddhanth Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor.
Life's Important Dates Of Shivangi Kolhapure
- September 3 Shakti Kapoor's Birthday (Husband)
- November 1 Padmini Kolhapure's Birthday (Sister)
- January 1 Tejaswini Kolhapure's Birthday (Sister)
- July 6 Siddhanth Kapoor's Birthday (Son)
- March 3 Shraddha Kapoor's Birthday (Daughter)
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Bollywood Film - Kismet (1980)|
|Best Movies||Kismet (1980)|
|Best Friends||Padmini Kolhapure (her sister)|
|Favorite Color||Red, Pink, Golden|
|Favorite Actor||Rajesh Khanna|
|Favorite Singer||Kishore Kumar|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Shivangi Kolhapure
- She was just 16 when she started seeing Shakti Kapoor.
- She went against her family to marry Shakti Kapoor and after marriage her family disowned her.
- Soon after the birth of her children, her family welcomed her and Shakti into their family.