Sara Ali Khan ( actress) Age, Height, Family, Affairs, Net Worth, Biography & More
Sara Ali Khan is a famous Bollywood actress, who has worked predominantly in Bollywood.
Sara Ali Khan is a famous Bollywood actress, who has worked predominantly in Bollywood. She achieved a big place in the Bollywood industry at a young age and is known for her looks and style in Bollywood. Sara is a famous star kid, she is the daughter of Saif Ali Khan’s first wife actress Amrita Singh. Sara Ali Khan is famous in the Bollywood industry for her flirtatious and cool style.
She started her career in Bollywood in the year 2018 with the film Kedarnath and in this film, she has seen opposite late actor Sushant Singh Rajput in the lead role. Sara Ali Khan also received Filmfare Award, Screen Award, and IIFA Award for Kedarnath Movie. It is not much time for her to step into Bollywood, but she often remains in the headlines. Sara is very active on social media and always shares her glamorous photos and videos with her fans. where Sara has a huge fan following of 38.4 million followers (As of 2021).
Sara Ali Khan was born and grew up in Mumbai. Her grandfather, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was a former Indian cricketer and her grandmother, Sharmila Tagore, is a well-known actress in the Bollywood Film Industry. Sara did her schooling at Besant Montessori School, Mumbai, and Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai. After completing her schooling, Sarah completed her graduation in History and Political Science from Columbia University, New York in 2016. Sara appeared in an advertisement at the age of only 4.
Sara Ali Khan has a Stunning figure and she is 161 cm tall which is 5 feet 3 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Sara Ali Khan is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 33-24-34 she has attractive Brown hair and Brown eyes.
Sara Ali Khan was born on 12 August 1995 (Saturday) in Mumbai, Maharashtra into a well-to-do Muslim family. The famous Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan is the father of Sara Ali Khan. Her mother’s name is Amrita Singh and Amrita Singh has also been one of the best actresses of Bollywood’s eighties. She also has a younger brother, whose name is Ibrahim Ali Khan. She mostly remains in the headlines for her family relationship. When Sara was 11 years old, Amrita Singh and Saif Ali Khan got divorced in the year 2004. Bollywood’s famous actress Kareena Kapoor is the stepmother of Sara Ali Khan.
It was rumored that she was in a relationship with an Indian businessman, Veer Pahariya, who is the son of Sanjay Pahariya, a famous Indian businessman. Indian politician Sushil Kumar Shinde is the maternal grandfather of Veer Pahariya.
In the year 2017, there were rumors of Sara dating Shahid Kapoor’s step-younger brother, Ishaan Khattar who is also an actor. Both were about to debut in the Bollywood film “Student of the Year 2”. Which was released later in 2019.
While shooting for her debut Hindi movie, ‘Kedarnath’ (2018), Sara was rumored to be dating the Bollywood actor Late Sushant Singh Rajput, but the rumors turned out to be true, during the investigation into the mysterious death of Sushant Singh Rajput in 2020 when Sushant A friend of K revealed that Sara was in a relationship with Sushant.
Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aaryan were launched together in ‘Love Aaj Kal 2’, which was released in 2020. There were rumors that the two dated for almost a year after the release of their film ‘Love Aaj Kal 2’ and later parted ways.
Sara Ali Khan began her career in the year 2018 with the Bollywood film Kedarnath written and directed by Abhishek Kapoor. She has seen opposite late actor Sushant Singh Rajput in the lead role in this film. Her film received mixed reactions at the box office. After this, In 2018, she acted in the film Simmba directed by Rohit Shetty opposite actor Ranveer Singh. Her film proved to be a hit.
Sara Ali Khan was seen in the film Love Aaj Kal 2 with Kartik Aaryan and in the film Coolie No 1 with Varun Dhawan. Both of Sara’s movies could not succeed in winning the hearts of the audience. Currently, she appeared in Aanand L Rai’s film ‘Atrangi Re’ opposite Akshay Kumar, Dhanush, and Ashish Varma in the year 2021.
- Kedarnath, as Mandakani “Mukku” Mishra, In the year 2018.
- Simmba, as Shagun Sathe, In the year 2018.
- Love Aaj Kal, as Zoe Chauhan, In the year 2020.
- Coolie No. 1, as Sarah Rozario, In the year 2020.
- Atrangi Re, as Rinku Sooryavanshi, In the year 2021.
- Amrita Singh and Sara Ali Khan reached the Kashi Vishwanath temple in March last year. There he had done darshan worship. However, many people did not like going to the temple to worship and there was a dispute over it. Kashi Vikas Samiti general secretary Chandrashekhar Kapur had demanded an inquiry into the matter. While some priests of Kashi had said it was against tradition, some people said that the priests tampered with the hundreds of years old system of the temple in the greed of hefty Dakshina.
- Sara Ali Khan reached Karan Johar’s famous show ‘Koffee with Karan’ with her father Saif Ali Khan. Here she told Kartik Aaryan was her crush and mentioned going on a date with him. Her statement was also criticized a lot.
- During the investigation into the mysterious death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput, Bollywood actress Rhea Chakraborty was arrested by the NCB for her involvement in drug trading. When Rhea was on remand under NCB, she revealed the names of around 25 Bollywood celebrities who were involved in taking drugs. The list of those celebrities included the names of Bollywood actors like Rakhu Preet Singh and Sara Ali Khan. Sara received heavy criticism from netizens for her involvement in drugs.
Sara Ali Khan is known for her looks and style in Bollywood. Her source of earnings is through films and brand endorsements. It is said that she charges around Rs 50-60 lakh from each brand. According to the report, Sara Ali Khan charges around Rs 3 crore for a film. It is also said that since the time Sara Ali Khan started her career in the year 2018, her wealth has increased by 240 percent. Sara Ali Khan earns 30 lakh rupees every month through brand endorsements.
Sara Ali Khan owns many luxury cars including Mercedes, BMW, and Range Rover. According to the report, Sara has a Mercedes Benz GLE worth Rs 1 crore. She also owns a BMW 520d luxury car.
- Apart from being a famous star kid, Sara Ali Khan is also a successful Bollywood actress.
- Talking about Sara Ali Khan’s personal life, there are several ups and downs in Sara’s life. At the same time, despite being a stepmother, Sara has a very great bonding with actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, the second wife of Saif Ali Khan.
- She is very close to her father Saif Ali Khan. She considers him a superhero and even a best friend.
- In an episode of the popular talk show, Koffee with Karan in 2018, Sara appeared as a guest along with her father.
- Sara holds a bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Columbia University, New York.
- Sara Ali Khan and Janvi Kapur are very special friends of each other. The two are often seen together in many functions.
- Namrata Purohit is Sara Ali Khan’s gym trainer. Apart from being a gym trainer, Sara is also a very special friend of Ali Khan.
- Sara does regular workouts to keep herself fit.
Real Name Sara Ali Khan Nickname Sara, Som, and Gol Profession Actress, Model Debut Film-Kedarnath, In the year 2018 Language Known Hindi & English Date Of Birth 12 August 1995 (Saturday) Age (as of 2021) 26 Years Birthplace Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Hometown Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Nationality Indian Religion Muslim Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign Leo Hobbies Playing Tennis, Travelling, Dancing Food Habit Non-Vegetarian
Height in Centimeters 161 cm In Meters 1.61 m In Feet & Inches 5′ 3″ Weight in Kilograms 55 kg Weight in Pounds 121 lbs Figure Measurement (approx.) 33-24-34 Eye Color Brown Hair Color Brown
Father Saif Ali Khan (Actor, Producer) Mother Amrita Singh (Actress) Stepmother Kareena Kapoor Khan (Actress) Sister None Brother Ibrahim Ali Khan (Actor, Born on 5 March 2001, Monday) Half-Brother Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi (Born on 20 December 2016, Tuesday), Jehangir Ali Khan Pataudi (Born on 21 February 2021, Sunday) Grandfather Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi (Cricketer) Grandmother Sharmila Tagore (Actress)
Marital Status Unmarried Affairs/Boyfriends Veer Pahariya (Sushil Kumar Shinde’s Grandson)
Ishaan Khattar (Actor, Rumoured)
Late Sushant Singh Rajput (Actor)
Kartik Aaryan (Actor)
School Besant Montessori School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
College/University Columbia University, New York City, New York Educational Qualification Graduation in History and Political Science