Roger Federer Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Family, Wiki & More
Roger Federer is a Swiss professional tennis player. He is ranked No. 8 in the world by the Association of Tennis Professionals.
Roger Federer was born on 08-08-1981 in Basel, Switzerland. He is a Swiss Tennis Player & Philanthropist. He holds the record for the most Grand Slam in the open era. He is arguably one of the best tennis players of all time.
Roger Federer Complete Bio & Career
Honors & Awards
In his illustrious career of almost two decades, he has won the Arthur Ashe Humanitarian of the Year Award twice. Once in 2006 and for the second time in 2013.
Roger Federer Family, Relatives and Other Relations
Life's Important Dates Of Roger Federer
- April 1 Mirka Federer's Birthday (Wife)
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Home Town||Basel, Switzerland|
|Hobbies||Golf, Skiing, Playstation, Play cards, Music|
|Debut||Turned Pro in 1998|
|Net Worth||$350 Million|
|Car Collections||Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Roadster, Ferrari, and Range Rover|
|Favorite Player||Pete Sampras|
|Favorite Sport||Football, Tennis|
|Favorite Movie||Gladiator, James Bond Film Series|
|Favorite Song||Ac/DC, Lenny Kravitz|
|Favorite Food||Italian and Japanese Cuisines|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Roger Federer
- His mother, Lynette Federer, is a South African.
- After his first Wimbledon title in 2003, he was gifted a cow named Juliette at the Swiss Open.
- He was a vegetarian till the age of 16.
- He considers 8 as his lucky number and therefore carries 8 Racquets in his every match.
- In his 20-year professional career, he has never retired mid-match.
- He became the first living legend who has featured on a Swiss stamp. Countries like Malawi and Austria has also released Federer stamp.