Ram Charan Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Wiki & More
Ram Charan is an Indian Film Actor, Film Producer, Dancer, and an Entrepreneur who works predominantly in Telugu cinema. He is the son of legendary actor Chiranjeevi.
Konidela Ram Charan Tej who is popularly known as Ram Charan is one of the eminent actors of the Telugu film industry. Popular among his fans as Cherry, he is not just an actor but also a Producer. He is well-known for his role as Kala Bhairava in the film Magadheera which was released in 2009.
|Other Name:||Ram Charan Teja Konidela, Cherry, Mega Power Star|
|Other Professions:||Film Producer Dancer Entrepreneur Businessperson|
Ram is one of the most famous and influential actors in the Tollywood Film Industry. The entire family of Ram Charan Teja is associated with acting. He has worked very hard to strengthen his art. Ram Charan stepped into the film world in the year 2007. And today his fans eagerly wait for the release of Ram Charan’s film.
Many great actors in the South film industry have become famous in very few films. One such actor is Ram Charan Teja. He has done more than 15 films so far and most of his films have been super hit. He has received several awards for his work in films including three Filmfare Awards, two Nandi Awards, two Cinema Awards, and two Santosham Best Actors. Apart from this, he is included in the list of Celebrity 100 of Forbes India since 2013.
Ram Charan Age, Childhood
Ram Charan was born into a prominent family in the Telugu film industry on 27 March 1985 (Age 36 Years; in 2022) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. His zodiac sign is Aries. He did his schooling at Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan School, Chennai. Ram Charan took an acting course to pursue his acting talent.
Physical Stats, Height, Weight & More
- Height (approx.): 5’ 9”
- Weight (approx.): 75 Kg
- Hair Colour: Light Brown
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 42″, Waist 30″, Biceps 15″
Ram Charan’s Family, Caste & Wife
Ram Charan is a member of the famous Mega family of the Telugu film industry, He follows Hinduism, and he belongs to the Kapu caste. His father, Chiranjeevi is an actor. His mother, Surekha Konidela is a Homemaker. He has two sisters named Sushmita and Srija. His Elder Sister, Sushmita is a costume designer.
|Sister||Sushmita (Elder) and Sreeja (Younger)|
|Cousins||Allu Arjun, (Actor, Elder)|
Ram Charan Relationships, Wife & Children
On 14 June 2012, Ram Charan and Upasana Kamineni tied the knot at Temple Trees Farm House. She is the granddaughter of Prathap C. Reddy, the Executive Chairman of the Apollo Hospitals. Upasana Kamineni is presently Vice-Chairman of Apollo Charity by profession.
Ram Charan’s early studies were completed at Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan School, located in Chennai, and thereafter he attended Lawrence School, Lovedale, and St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad. And that’s the B.com dropout. Due to his entire family being associated with the film world, he used to feel less in studies since childhood. Ram Charan used to participate in many drama and dance competitions during his school days. Before acting, he wanted to pursue a career in automobile engineering. But seeing his father, he also made up his mind to become an actor. For this, he received his initial education in acting from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute, Mumbai.
|Home Town||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|School||Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan School, Chennai|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening Music|
|Debut||Telugu - Chirutha (2007)
Bollywood - Zanjeer (2013)
|Best Movies||Magadheera (2009), Racha (2012), Yevadu (2014), Dhruva (2016) and Vinaya Vidheya Rama (2019)|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
- The police have also warned Ramcharan Teja for partying till late at night several times.
- Ram Charan Teja had injured two software engineers in Hyderabad as they were fighting with his security guard.
Actors: Tom Hanks
Food: Chicken biryani
Travel Destination: New Zealand and London
Director: S. S. Rajamouli
Movies: Khaidi and Gladiator
Some Unknown Facts About Him
- Ram Charan started his career with the film ‘Chirutha’ released in 2007. He was awarded the Filmfare Award for the very first film.
- Ram’s fan following is also similar to that of his superstar father Chiranjeevi. Apart from his acting, fans are also crazy about his fitness and style.
- Ram Charan Teja received his early education in acting from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute, Mumbai.
- Ram Charan had told during an interview that he was scared to sign ‘Zanjeer’ but he signed the film at the behest of his father.
- Of course, Ram did not get much popularity in Bollywood, but he has proved himself well in South Indian films. Ram charges around Rs 12-15 crore for a film.
- Apart from films, actors also earn big through personal investments and brand endorsements.
- Along with acting, he is also fond of singing. He has also sung a song for the Tamil film ‘Toofan’. Apart from this, he has also produced two Tamil films.
- He has his own film production house named Konidela Production Company in which he produces Tamil and Telugu films.
- Apart from filming, Ram Charan is a successful businessman. Ram Charan is also a successful businessman. He also has his own production house, named ‘Konidela Production Company’. Apart from this, he is also the owner of an airline company in Hyderabad, whose name is ‘True Jet’.
- He married Upasana, the daughter of the owner of Apollo Hospitality, on 14 June 2012. Upasana herself is the Vice Chairman of Apollo Charity and the Chief Editor of B Positive Magazine.
- Ram Charan is on the board of directors of Maa TV, a South Indian TV channel.
- He also has a polo team in Hyderabad by the name of ‘Ramcharan Hyderabad Polo Riding Club’.
Ram Charan’s Cars/Bikes Collection
Ram Charan owns a lot of cars but the most expensive one in his collection is the Range Rover Autobiography costing Rs 3.5 crore. Apart from that, he owns Audi Martin V8 Vantage, Range Rover Autobiography, and Rolls Royce Phantom.
Ram Charan’s Expensive Cars
- Range Rover Autobiography (Rs 3.5 crore)
- Rolls Royce Phantom (Rs 3.34 Crore)
- Audi Martin V8 Vantage (Rs 2 Crore)