Nawazuddin Siddiqui Age, Wife, Girlfriend, Children, Family
There are very few actors in the world who are self-made stars. One such name is Mr. Nawazuddin Siddiqui , he is an Indian actor. He is renowned for his extraordinary performances in Hindi cinema.
|Full Name||Nawazuddin Siddiqui|
|Age||47 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1974|
|Birthplace||Budhana, Muzaffarnagar district, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Nawazuddin Siddiqui was born on 19 May 1974 in a small village and tehsil in Muzaffarnagar district, Uttar Pradesh, India. Nawazuddin Siddiqui brought up in a Muslim family of Lambardars. Nawazuddin is an Indian actor. He is renowned for his extraordinary performances in Hindi cinema.
Nawazuddin completed his graduate degree with a Bachelor of Science qualification in Chemistry from Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
Later on, prior to leaving for Delhi looking for another job, Nawazuddin filled in as a chemist in Vadodara for one year. Nawazuddin was in a flash attracted to acting in the wake of watching a play. In the quest for anchoring affirmation at the National School of Drama (NSD) in New Delhi, he acted in more than ten plays with a gathering of companions, to satisfy one of the criteria for confirmation.
In 1996, after being graduated from NSD, Nawazuddin shifted to Mumbai. In 1999, Nawazuddin Siddiqui made his acting debut, in Sarfarosh along with Aamir Khan. Nawazuddin Siddiqui further on took part in various movies including Ram Gopal Varma’s School (1999), Jungle (2000); and Rajkumar Hirani’s Munnabhai MBBS (2003).
After moving to Mumbai he tried to get work in television serials but did not achieve much success. He did a short film, The Bypass in 2003, where he appeared with Irrfan Khan. Beyond that between 2002–05, he was largely out of work and lived in a flat that he shared with four other people, and survived by conducting occasional acting workshops. In 2004, which was one of the worst years of his struggle, he couldn’t pay any rent. He asked an NSD senior if he could stay with him. The senior allowed him to share his apartment in Goregaon if he was willing to cook meals for him.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui turned out to be part of the nomination for Best Supporting Actor 3 times at the Filmfare Awards.
Stay connected to discover more about Nawazuddin Siddiqui and his lifestyle.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui Education
|Qualification||Bachelor of Science in Chemistry|
|School||B S S Inter College Budhana, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar, UttarakandThe National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi|
Family, Parents, Siblings
|Father Name||Late Nawabuddin Siddiqui (a farmer)|
|Brother’s Name||Brother(s)- Shamas Nawab Siddiqui (filmmaker), Ayazuddin Siddiqui, and 5 more|
|Sisters||2 (Names Not Known)|
|Ex-Girlfriends||• Niharika Singh (actress)
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Chest Size||38 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 Inches|
• In October 2017, his former girlfriends Sunita Rajwar and actress Niharika Singh (who co-starred with him in Miss Lovely) accused him of misrepresenting facts in his biography- An Ordinary Life: A Memoir.
Following the heavy criticism, Nawaz announced he was withdrawing his biography, a few days after its release.
A complaint against Nawazuddin was made to the National Commission for Women (NCW).
Niharika Singh's advocate Gautam Gulati, on 1behalf of Niharika, lodged a complaint against Nawazuddin for "outraging the modesty of the actress."
Sunita Rajwar also sued him for defaming her in his memoir.
• In July 2018, Rajeev Sinha, a Congress politician from the West Bengal, lodged an F.I.R. against Nawazuddin and the producers of the Netflix web series, Sacred Games for defaming the former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, and also, for taking the level of Bollywood to a new low.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Net Worth
USD $20 million approx
Nawazuddin Siddiqui is an Indian actor who has a net worth of $20 million. Nawazuddin Siddiqui was born in Budhana, Muzaffarnagar district, Uttar Pradesh, India in May 1974. He has starred in some of Bollywood’s biggest films including Black Friday in 2004, New York in 2009, Peepli Live in 2010, Kahaani in 2012, Gangs of Wasseypur in 2012, Gangs of Wasseypur Part 2 in 2012, Talaash in 2012, and Manjhi in 2015.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui: Lesser known facts
- Does Nawazuddin Siddiqui smoke?: Yes
- Does Nawazuddin Siddiqui drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born into a Zamindar Muslim Family called Numberdars.
- His father was a farmer and also used to run an Aara Machine (a wood cutting machine).
- He is the eldest of 9 siblings.
- Throughout his childhood, he studied under the lamp; as electricity was a rarity in his village.
- After his schooling, he moved to Haridwar to pursue his graduation in Chemistry at the Gurukul Kangri University. During his graduation, he used to participate in various extra-curricular activities such as declamation, painting, and drama.
- He has a degree in Chemistry, and during his days of struggle, he worked at a Chemist shop in Vadodara.
- He moved to Delhi to pursue his acting aspirations and joined a theatre group. Since there was not enough money in theatres, he worked as a watchman for subsistence for around 5 years.
- He made his Bollywood debut in 1999 with a very small role in the Aamir Khan starrer film- Sarfarosh.
- Initially, he worked at the film studios and got only stereotypical roles.
- He appeared as a pickpocket in the 2003 comedy-drama- Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.- starring Sunil Dutt and Sanjay Dutt.
- He tried to get work in the Television Industry but could not get success.
- He remained out of work between 2002-05 and shared a flat with 4 other people in Mumbai.
- In 2007, he got a role in Anurag Kashyap‘s Black Friday, which paved the way for other important roles.
- His first lead role appearance in a feature film was as a wedding singer- Chakku in Prashant Bhargava’s Patang (2007-08). Nawazuddin considers his role in the film as the turning point of her acting career.
- He also appeared in a cameo role in the song- Emotional Atyachar of the 2009 movie- Dev D.
- In 2015, his father died due to a brain hemorrhage; he was paralyzed for a few years before passing away.
- He married Anjali at a very young age; Anjali & Nawazuddin are from the same village.
- He is a very shy person; he likes to stay quiet and away from stardom.
- In April 2017, he shared a video on his Instagram account; explaining that he is not just a Muslim, but a bit of all religions.
- He has worked with all the 3 Khans of Bollywood. (Salman Khan– Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Aamir Khan– Talaash & Shah Rukh Khan– Raees).
- During an interview, Nawaz revealed that had he not become an actor, he would be a farmer; as he still holds his ancestral farm fields back at home in Budhana, Uttar Pradesh.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui Favorites
Hobbies: Flying Kites, Watching Films, Farming
Favorite Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Ashish Vidyarthi
Favorite Actress: Sridevi
Favorite Food: Not Known
Favorite Destination: Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
Favorite Color: Black