Kajol Devgan Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Caste, Wiki & More
Kajol Devgan is an indian actress who appears in bollywood films. She was born in Mumbai to the famous Mukherjee-Samarth family.
Kajol Devgan Complete Bio & Career
Honors & Awards
|AWARD NAME||AWARD CATEGORY||RECEIPT YEAR||RECEIPT FIELD|
|Padma Shri||Civilian Award||2011||Arts|
Kajol Devgan Family, Relatives and Other Relations
She was born in a filmy family and belongs to the clan of Samarth-Mukherjee family of Bollywood. Actress Her mother's name was was Tanuja and her father's name was Shomu Mukherjee. Actress Tanisha is her younger sister. She is married to Ajay Devgan since 1999 and together the couple is blessed with a daughter named Nysa Devgan and a son named Yug Devgan.
Life's Important Dates Of Kajol Devgan
- February 24, 1999, Ajay Devgn and Kajol tied the knot on 24-02-1999.
- September 29 Sashadhar Mukherjee's Birthday (Grandfather)
- November 17 Shobhna Samarth's Birthday (Grandmother)
- June 19 Shomu Mukherjee's Birthday (Father)
- September 23 Tanuja Mukherjee's Birthday (Mother)
- April 2 Ajay Devgan's Birthday (Husband)
- March 3 Tanishaa Mukerji's Birthday (Sister)
- April 20 Nysa Devgan's Birthday (Daughter)
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Address||5/6, Sheetal Apartments, Ground Floor, Opposite Chandan Cinema, Juhu, Mumbai|
|School||St. Joseph's Convent School, Panchgani, Maharashtra|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Listening Music|
|Best Movies||“Yeh Dillagi (1994)
Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (1998)
Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha (1998)
Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain (1999)
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)
Fanaa (2006) among others
|Salary||9-12 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Favorite Color||Black, Blue, White|
|Favorite Actress||Hema Malini|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Movie||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)|
|Favorite Place||Dubai, Srinagar|
|Favorite Food||Homemade Healthy Food|
Shocking / Interesting Facts & Secrets About Kajol Devgan
- She has received six Filmfare Awards, among eleven nominations.
- Kajol made her acting debut with Bekhudi, while still in school.
- She earned critical appreciation for playing against type in the 1997 mystery film Gupt and the 1998 psychological thriller Dushman.
- She has featured as a talent judge for Zee TV's reality show, Rock-N-Roll Family.
- Holds a managerial position at Devgn Entertainment and Software Ltd.
- Her maternal aunt was actress Nutan and her maternal grandmother, Shobhna Samarth, and her great grandmother, Rattan Bai, were both involved in Hindi cinema.
- Her paternal uncles, Joy Mukherjee and Deb Mukherjee are film producers, while her paternal grandfather, Sashadhar Mukherjee, was a filmmaker.
- Kajol's cousins Rani Mukerji, Sharbani Mukherjee, and Mohnish Behl are also Bollywood actors; whereas another cousin of hers, Ayan Mukerji is a director.
- According to Kajol, her mother inculcated a sense of independence in her at a very young age. Growing up between two separate cultures, she inherited her "Maharashtrian pragmatism" from her mother and her "Bengali temperament" from her father.
- Kajol is involved with Shiksha, an NGO that works in the field of children's education. In 2009, she launched the Shiksha 2009 campaign, to support the cause.
- Manish Malhotra is among Kajol's closest friends from the industry.