Jamie Dornan Biography , family, Net worth , Age, weight,Wife, Net worth.
Jamie Dornan is famous as an actor, model, and singer. Jamie Dornan, who is not just a famed actor, yet a supermodel and a great musician, hailing from Northern Ireland.
Jamie Dornan Biography
He was born on 1st May 1982. He was born in County Down of Hollywood and was brought up in the suburbs of Belfast. He has started his modeling career back in 2001, but he is famous for his role as a serial killer in a crime series( they fail) aired on BBC Two and RTE ONE.
James Dornan, professionally known as Jamie Dornan, is not just a famed actor, yet a supermodel and a great musician, hailing from Northern Ireland. He is popularly known for his amazing acting prowess and the role he played in the series titled “Once Upon a Time” (2011-2013). Also, he appeared in the crime drama series named “The Fall” (2013-2016) in which he played the role of a serial killer named Paul Spector for which he earned international recognition.
Jamie Dornan attended a boarding school, Methodist College Belfast where he played and participated in the drama department. Later, he joined Teesside University but dropped out to pursue acting as a career and moved to London for training.
|Profession||Actor, Musician, Model.|
|Age||37 years as per 1st May 1982.|
|Height||5′ 10¾” (1.8 m)|
|Hair Color||Copper-colored hair.|
|Hometown||Belfast, United Kingdom|
|Current residence||Notting Hill, London, England.|
This was his very first hit. His parents are Lorna and Jim Dornan. His mother, Lorna, died from pancreatic cancer when he was just 16 years old. His father, Jim Dornan, is a gynecologist. He is the youngest child of his parents. He has two elder sisters, Liesa, who works for Disney in London, and Jessica, a fashion designer based in Falmouth, Cornwall, England.
Jamie Dornan is a multi-skilled, talented star who has made himself a successful artist in various fields, such as; acting, filming. Modeling, and so on. Initially, he started his modeling career in 2011, and he modeled for various notable brands including Hugo Boss, Dior Homme, and Calvin Klein.
Also, he worked as a dubbed actor and appeared in “The Golden Torso” by “The New York Times”. Among various titles and honors, in 2015, he was honored as one of the 25 Biggest male Models of All Time” by Vogue magazine.
In 2006, he started his acting career and appeared in the series “Once Upon a Time” (2011-2013) for which he got international recognition. Also, he worked in the crime drama series named “The Fall” (2013-2016) in which he played the role of a serial killer named Paul Spector for which he became widely popular.
In 2003, he started his modeling career and worked for various renowned brands, like; Abercrombie & Fitch with Malin Akerman, Aquascutum, Hugo Boss, Dior Homme, and others.
In 2006, he made a film debut with “Marie Antoinette” and played the role of Axel von Fersen for which he earned a lot of fame and appreciation.
In 2009, he appeared in the drama film named “Shadows in the Sun” which featured an award-victor Jean Simmons, who has won three Academy Awards. In 2008, Jamie appeared in the Hammer Horror production “Beyond the Rave” in which he played the role of Ed as a lead.
Alongside this, he has worked in several films and television series and given the best performances in “Fifty Shades Franchise (2015-2016) by Christian Grey. In 2016, he appeared in Anthropoid wherein he played the role of Jan Kubis for which he got immense love and received huge appreciation for outstanding performances.
- While Jamie Dornan has portrayed various characters in several films and television series, his most spectacular performance was delivered in ‘The Fall’ where he played a serial killer named ‘Paul Spector.’ A British-Irish crime drama, the series was a major hit, with the first two seasons receiving rave reviews. Though the third season was only a moderate success, the series was regarded as one of the most successful series in UK television history.
- He is also well-known for portraying ‘Christian Grey’ in the ‘Fifty Shades’ movie series. The movies ‘Fifty Shades of Grey,’ ‘Fifty Shades Darker,’ and ‘Fifty Shades Freed’ were huge box-office successes.
Family & Relatives
Father: Jim Dornan
Mother: Lorna Dornan
Sister(s): Liesa Dornan, Jessica Dornan
Marital Status: Married
Spouse: Amelia Warner (m. 2013)
Daughter(s): Dulcie Dornan, Elva Dornan
Keira Knightley (2003–2005)
Lindsay Lohan (2006) – (Rumor)
Kate Moss (2006–2007)
Mischa Barton (2007)
Jamie Dornan Favorites
Favorite Destination: New York
Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad (2008-2013), Lost (2004-2010), True Detective (2014-)
Favorite Movies: Badlands (1973), Robin Hood (Disney) (1973), Terminator (1984, 1991, 2009, 2015), Die Hard (1988), Annie Hall (1977)
- He was born on 1st May 1982.
- He completed his schooling at Methodist College Belfast.
- He is a dropout from the university.
- The third and youngest child of his parents, Lorna and Jim Dornan.
- Have two elder sisters, Leisa and Jessica.
- Married to Amelia Warner since 2013.
- I have three daughters.
- Currently residing in Notting Hill, London, England.
- He was a Calvin Klein model.
- He is a huge fan of Manchester United.
- His grandparents were Presbyterian missionaries.
- He was a member of the folk band Sons of Jim from 2006 until 2008 when the group disbanded.
Net Worth: USD $12 million approx
Jamie Dornan Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/JamieDornanOfficial
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/forjamiedornan
Twitter – Not Known