Fatima Sana Shaikh Biography, Relationship, Age, Husband & More
Fatima Sana Shaikh is an Indian film actress. started her movie career in 1997
Fatima Sana Shaikh is an Indian film actress. She is known for her works in Hindi-language cinema, and television. Fatima appeared as a child artist in films such as Chachi 420 and One 2 Ka 4. Years later, she played Zoya in the Indian drama film Tahaan which received “The German Star of India Award” at the “Bollywood and Beyond” festival in Stuttgart Germany in 2009. In 2016, she portrayed Indian freestyle wrestler, Geeta Phogat in the sports drama film Dangal which was screened at the Beijing International Film Festival, and the second BRICS festival. She played Zafira Baig, a warrior-archer Thug in the epic action-adventure film, Thugs of Hindostan. Born in Hyderabad(now Telangana), Fatima Sana Shaikh discovered her talent at a very young age. She did a brief uncredited cameo as a child actor in the 1997 Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgn ‘Ishq’.
The actress was also featured in a Telegu movie titled ‘Nuvvu Nenu Okkatavudam’. But the talented actress got her first major break as a leading lady in the Aamir Khan Blockbuster ‘Dangal’ which shattered all box office records. Fatima portrayed the role of Commonwealth Gold winner Geeta Phogat. It appeared like Fatima had struck gold when she was all set to feature in the high-budget Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan's Thugs of Hindostan’. However, the movie did not fare well with critics and audiences alike. After ‘Thugs of Hindostan’, Fatima Sana Shaikh featured in Anurag Basu directed ‘Ludo’ which premiered on Netflix. On the back of some powerful performances, an amazing soundtrack, and an engaging script, ‘Ludo went with the audience and critics.
Fatima most recently appeared in ‘Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari’ alongside Diljit Dosanjh and Manoj Bajpayee. This light-hearted comedy is a typical masala entertainer. Fatima’s performance in the movie is worthy of praise.
Fatima Sana Shaikh started her movie career in 1997 as a child artist in the Kamal Haasan and Tabu Chachi 420. Loosely based on the Indian remake of the American comedy film Mrs. Doubtfire, the movie saw Kamal Haasan essaying a dual role. She then appeared with Sunil Shetty and Priya Gill in the Bollywood film Bade Dilwala, in 1999. Following this, Fatima featured in the crime drama film, One Two Ka Four, which starred Juhi Chawla and Shah Rukh Khan in the lead roles. She subsequently did films like Tahaan (2008), Bittoo Boss (2012), and Akaash Vani (2013). Fatima Sana Sheikh`s 2016 release includes the Aamir Khan biographical sports drama film Dangal in which she essays the role of Geeta Phogat.
The actress has a massive fan following of 2.7 million on Instagram alone. Dangal actress Fatima Sana Shaikh breaks the internet with her stunning shoot pictures and posts them on her Instagram account. You can follow her Instagram account with her Instagram handle
Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao left everyone shocked when they announced their split last July. After a togetherness of 15 years, the duo felt that it was best for them to separate, although they have nothing but love for each other. On the professional front, they were then working together on Laal Singh Chaddha. Rumors were rife that the superstar was allegedly dating Fatima Sana Shaikh.
Since Dangal, time and again Aamir and Fatima were linked together. Things only got intense after he announced his divorce from his second wife. Fatima Sana Shaikh even began trending minutes post the split announcement and many claimed that their relationship will soon be official.
- Fatima was seen in films like ‘Tahaan’ (2008), ‘Akaash Vani’ (2013) and ‘Bittoo Boss’ (2012).
- Fatima tried her hand at everything and everywhere to reach the place she is in today. Apart from doing side roles in films, she also did some television shows.
- She was seen in the serial ‘Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo’ where she played the character of Suman on the show. She was also seen in the show ‘Ladies Special’ where she played the daughter of the protagonist in the show.
- Resuming her acting career was not easy for Fatima. Despite giving numerous auditions, the actress did not get work for a very long time.
- So instead of wasting her time, the actress started working as a photographer. Some of the pictures on her social media account give us a glimpse of her credibility as a photographer. The actress also assisted as a cinematographer for two ads.
- Apart from being a good actor, Fatima is also a fabulous dancer. Videos of her dancing with her ‘Dangal’ co-star Sanya Malhotra on her Instagram handle stand testimony to the same.
- Her favorite actor is Shah Rukh Khan. Her favorite actresses are Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Preity Zinta, and Deepika Padukone.
- She is a fan of Brian Weiss. Her favorite books include Only Love Is Real, Many Lives, and Many Masters.
- In early 2015, she almost gave up her acting dreams for cinematography, as she was jobless for the last 3 years. But, in April 2015, she auditioned for Dangal (2016), and after 6 rounds she got selected.
- Filmography mixed up with another actress named “Sana Shaikh”.
- Brother named Shaanib.
However, Aamir Khan has rubbished all such rumors. Without mentioning Fatima Sana Shaikh, News 18 asked him if divorced due to any other relationship. To this, the superstar reacted, “No. There was no one back then, there is no one now.”
Fatima Sana Shaikh Biography
|Name||Fatima Sana Shaikh|
|Real Name||Fatima Sana Shaikh|
|Nickname||Sana, Fati, Fatty|
|Date of Birth||11 January 1992|
|Age||30 Years (as of 2022)|
|First Film Debut||Chachi 420 (1997)|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Height||5′ 3″ (1.6 m)|
|School||St. Xavier High School, Mumbai|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Preity Zinta, and Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
- Born on January 11, 1992, in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh to parents Vipan Sharma, a Hindu from Jammu, and Raj Tabassum, a Muslim from Srinagar, Fatima Sana Shaikh did all her schooling and graduation here in Mumbai.
- Fatima Sana Shaikh is a Mumbai-based actress, dancer, and photographer. She appears in Bollywood movies and television serials.
- She played the role of Aamir Khan’s daughter in the Bollywood film Dangal.
- She is best known for her role as baby girl Bharti in Chachi 420, she has also essayed an episodic role in best of luck Nikki.
- Fatima Sana began her film career with the 1997 film Chachi 420. In 2001, she played the role of Zoya in the Indian drama film Tahaan. Then she worked in the comedy film Bittoo Boss (2012) and the romantic film Akaash Vani (2013).
- After some initial stint in the movies during her childhood days, she reportedly took a break from the movies to complete her studies. The actress is now back in the business.
- Fatima Sana Shaikh aka the ‘Dangal’ girl has been the talk of the town lately. After an extraordinary performance in her first big-budget commercial film, Fatima is currently shooting for her next with her ‘Dangal’ co-star yet again. The movie also features Katrina Kaif and Amitabh Bachchan in pivotal roles. Since a lot of time goes on set and she barely gets to see her parents, it seems that the budding actor has found a way out.
- As per recent reports, Fatima, who earlier resided in Juhu Link Road in the Mumbai suburbs, is planning to move out of that house. Reportedly, Fatima is gearing up to switch to an apartment that is in the same lane as Govinda and Vivek Oberoi’s residence.
- She grabbed the spotlight instantly with her power-packed performance in ‘Dangal’ where she epitomized the character of Geeta Phogat on screen. Fatima Sana Shaikh has more to her than you think you might know about the budding actress.
- Fatima Sana Shaikh started her career in showbiz at a very young age. The actress has worked as a child artist in many star-studded films.
- Remember the 1997 hit ‘Chachi 420’ starring Kamal Haasan and Tabu? The little girl who plays the character of Kamal Haasan’s daughter ‘Bharti’ in the film is none other than Fatima. Her charisma and charm even then were unmissable, won’t you agree?
- The budding actress was also seen in ‘Bade Dilwale starring Rishi Kapoor and ‘One 2 ka 4’ starring Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla, and Jackie Shroff.
https://www.instagram.com › fatimasanashaikhhttps://twitter.com › fattysanashaikh