Aditya Narayan ( singer) Age, Height, Affairs, Biography & More
Aditya Narayan is an actor, singer, musician, lyricist, and television host
Aditya Narayan is an actor, singer, musician, lyricist, and television host. He is the son of the Indian legendary singer Udit Narayan. Aditya was born on 6 August 1987 in Mumbai, India. He started his acting career as a child actor in Bollywood and his debut movie was Rangeela (1995). He has got Indian viewers’ attention for his song “Chota Bacha Jaan Ke Na Koi Aankh Dekhana Re” in 1996. Let’s find out some more interesting facts about Aditya Narayan in this article.
Aditya Narayan is a born talent and has been a pride for his parents from a very young age. He has been seen as a child artist in movies like Pardes and Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai. At a very young age, he also gave his melodious voice to many songs, out of which, ‘Chota Bacha Jaan Key, from the film Masoom, was admired by Indian viewers and became a blockbuster hit in 1996. He has sung many songs for Movies like Rangeela, Pardes, Akele Hum Akele Tum, Bhai, Diljale, Chachi 420, Raja Ko Rani Se Pyaar Ho Gaya, Ram Leela, and many more. He also hosted India’s most famous singing reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa”.
Aditya Narayan has a healthy physique and he is 168 cm tall which is 5 feet 6 inches describing more about his body fitness his weight is 68 kg. Aditya is very health conscious he always takes care of his physical appearance and looks. His chest measures 40 inches, his waist is around 30 inches, and his biceps measurement is 14 inches. He keeps himself quite fit and healthy. Aditya Narayan has a nice hairstyle and He has got black hair and Dark Brown eyes. His horoscope is Leo. He is Indian by nationality and practices Hinduism.
Aditya Narayan belongs to a family that has a Music background. Therefore, he was really passionate about music since his childhood. His father Udit Narayan is a well-known singer in Bollywood his mother’s name is Deepa Narayan. His grandfather Hari Krishna Jha and his grandmother Bhuvaneshwari Jha all belong to the musical field. He is a commerce graduate and has completed a Diploma in English Contemporary Music from Tech Music School London.
Aditya Narayan is currently single and resides in Mumbai with his family. According to some media channels, previously he was dating Shweta Agarwal but in 2011 both got separated. They have seen together in Vikram Bhatt’s Film Shaapit in 2010.
Aditya Narayan has got Screen Awards (1997) for his song “Chota Bachcha Jaan Ke” from the film Masoom (1996).
Aditya sang a song on his 4th birthday and his performance was admired by Kalyanji Virji Shah who offered him to sing at the concert called “Little Wonders”. Aditya performed for the Little Wonders troupe at the Filmfare Award Function in 1995. After his performance, he was spotted by Subhash Ghai who is a famous director and producer and he signed him for his film Pardes (1997).
Aditya Narayan started his career in the Bollywood industry at the age of 7. He recorded his first playback song “Rangeela Re” for the film Rangeela with Asha Bhosle. Thereafter, he has sung with his father in the title track of the film “Akele Hum Akele Tum”.He has also recorded two songs for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film “Ram Leela” (2012). This movie was a blockbuster and His song “Tattad Tattad” was one of the most famous songs of the year. In another song “Ishqyaun Dhishqyaun” he sang with his father Udit Narayan and the same has been recognized by the Indian public.
Rangeela in 1995 as a child artist.
Pardes in 1997 as a child artist.
Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai in 1998 as Kabir Dhanrajgir.
Shaapit in 2010 Debut film as an actor(Aman Bharadwaj).
- Aditya was first spotted by Kalyanji Virji Shah at his 4th Birthday celebration.
- Subhash Ghai signed him for his film Pardes (1997).
- He got Screen Awards for his song “Chota Bacha Jaan Ke” from the film Masoom (1996).
- Aditya also did a cameo in the song ‘Rangeela’ sung by Asha Bhosle.
- His first film was Prades as a child artist.
- He first sang in 1992 as a playback singer. It was a Nepali film called ‘Mohini’.
- Aditya is the son of famous singer Udit Narayan who has sung superhit songs in many Hindi films in Bollywood.
- Aditya Narayan has seen as an actor in the film ‘Shaped’(2010). All the songs in this film were written by Aditya himself.
- Mumbai: Indian Idol 12 has been making headlines these days for all the wrong reasons. It’s the biggest singing reality show on Indian Television and has become a hit among the audience with talented contestants Neha Kakkar, Vishal Dadlani, and Himesh Reshammiya as judges. Indian Idol 12 controversies have started ever since Kishore Kumar’s son Amit Kumar said that he was asked to praise the contestants irrespective of their performances.
- A few days ago, Aditya Narayan took a dig at Amit Kumar and asked chief guest Kumar Sanu if he was ‘asked’ to praise the contestants on the show. “Sir, you have praised the contestants on the show today. I want to ask if you have done it from your heart or someone from our team asked you to.” Reacting to this, singer Udit Narayan called Aditya’s behavior ‘childish’, however, he sided with him in saying that Amit should have not said anything after agreeing to be on the show. “I saw Amit’s episode, I could see that he enjoyed it. When you agreed to be on the show, you should not have said such things after coming out. Now, I have said this and I will also be dragged into it like Aditya,”
Aditya Narayan recently spoke to a news portal and sounded little hurt by the ‘childish’ remark by his father on the Indian Idol 12 controversy. He said: “Theek hai, Sir. I am in this world because of my parents. The matter ends there. Har maa-baap ki nazar mein unka beta hmaesha bachcha hi hota hai. I am honest in my work and will continue to be so. Not everyone has to agree with my view. And that’s okay.”
Apart from this, Aditya Narayan was involved in another controversy when he made disparaging remarks showing Alibaug in a poor light. Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) accused him of making an unsavory remark about Maharashtra’s Alibaug area on the show. MNS Chitrapat Sena chief Ameya Khopka demanded an apology for the same and further warned the show and channel of action against them if they failed to issue an apology on national television. Later on, Narayan apologized
|Real Name||Aditya Narayan|
|Profession||Actor, Singer TV Presenter|
|Hometown||Baisi, Supaul, Bihar|
|Date Of Birth||06 August 1987|
|Age(as in 2020)||33|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Height in Centimeters||168 cm|
|Height in Inches||5′ 6″|
|Height in meters||1.68 m|
|Weight in Kilograms||68 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||150 lbs|
|Chest Size||40 Inches|
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Biceps Size||14 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Grandfather||Hari Krishna Jha (Singer)|
|Grandmother||Bhuvaneshwari Jha (Singer)|
|Father||Udit Narayan (Singer)|
Deepa Narayan (Singer)
|Girlfriends||Shweta Agarwal, Actress|
|Marriage Date||1 December 2020|
|School||Utpal Shanghvi School, Mumbai, India|
|College||Mithibai College of Commerce, Mumbai India, Tech Music Schools, London|
|Educational Qualification(s)||Commerce Graduate,
Diploma in English Contemporary Music
|Favorite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite Singer||Shantanu Mukherjee (Shaan)|
|Favorite Food||Burger, Pasta|
|Favorite Color(s)||Black, Grey|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Travelling, Playing the Guitar|